Is there any way of getting back on Verizon's unlimited data plan.

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I have a question. Is there any way for me to get my unlimited data back. I got screwed by a Verizon person at there store. He changed my plan without letting me know. So that why I went to sprint. Is there anyway I can get my plan back or am I still sol?

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Only way would be to buy a existing unlimited line from someone on Ebay. You'd have to keep their number since it would be tied to that account.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Nope. Only way would be to buy a existing unlimited line from someone on Ebay. You'd have to keep their number since it would be tied to that account.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Yeah, only way is assumption of liability. However, yes, you have to initially use the number tied to the account, but after you assume liability of the line, you can change it to another number.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I have a question. Is there any way for me to get my unlimited data back. I got screwed by a Verizon person at there store. He changed my plan without letting me know. So that why I went to sprint. Is there anyway I can get my plan back or am I still sol?

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Well, you already moved off Verizon, but if you didn't, you can call and explain that the csr didn't tell you that you would lose unlimited, so you would like to return the phone and get unlimited back, and get your upgrade reset. You might have to fight if after 14 days, but if you are firm about it, and escalate the issue, I am pretty sure that you could get unlimited back, had you not switched carriers

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardnl