Issues with Verizons Crapware

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok well, recently it has started doing this. When I plug my phone into the computer (Windows 7 64bit) two really annoying things happen.

1. V CAST Media Manager website starts up and plays a stupid movie add.
  2. An Image Media Files dialoge box pops up wanting me to import stuff.

Any one have any idea on how to stop these occurances from taking place? Very annoying.

On another note trying to get my ADB drivers to work.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I fixed my own problem. In my task tray there is a moto symbol. Click on that and set it to do nothing when my phone is connected.

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Glad my fifth gen "V Cast Media Manager" post helped someone.

Total win right? Arent you a regular smartypants.

And stop trolling :) My comment told you too...

Last edited:

GatorPT

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
what is a troll? or trolling for that matter? i know in deep sea fishing we troll , but im having a hard time putting the two together. please be nice to me .
One more thing ....when will my begginer status be increased to something else? maybe when i figure who the trolls are and who are not?

DroidDev

Superstar Status
Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
If you knew what a troll was...you sir just trolled. hehe.

1. Troll(troll): One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

2. Troll: One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky