It has shipped!!!!!!

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
Was there an issue with AMEX? Or did you just have an issue?

I warned people on Tuesday that Am Ex denied Verizon from charging my card on Tuesday night. Verizon was great about changing the card and setting it for shipping. Am Ex TOLD me they often deny online cell phone charges because they are prone to fraud. so if you used Am Ex and haven't yet been charged, call Verizon, ask for the order dept, and they can switch your credit card that'll be charged. This happened to a bunch of people, not just me.

johnatthebar

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a 16GB in pebble blue and marble white on the 26th. No info or tracking yet....

Good luck. I am waiting on a 16gb blue and it really seems those are perhaps the slowest to go out, perhaps I am wrong. Either way the original date isn't too far off, so it's cool. Just anxious :)

DianeR

Jun 7, 2012
Visit site
No, I never specified how to ship but when i checked the tracking it said overnight shipping. I think some people just got lucky or maybe it depends which CS rep people got. I really don't know, I'm just guessing.

EDIT:
I forgot to mention its being shipped from TN to Northern Indiana. This might also have some bearing on how they ship it.

I posted elsewhere Verizon told me that Samsung and Verizon are BOTH shipping phones and Samsung jumped the gun and overnighted phones - at least some of them. Don't know if they are still doing it.

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I posted elsewhere Verizon told me that Samsung and Verizon are BOTH shipping phones and Samsung jumped the gun and overnighted phones - at least some of them. Don't know if they are still doing it.

Oh wow, thats intersting. I wonder if they're just saying that to cover their own mistake. In any case, especially with huge launches like this, there always seems to be mistakes and since its such a huge number of phones going out, the small mistakes are magnified and affect a lot of people.

Amelissa1

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my phone online I received a email with order number and a link that says check order status but when I do that it say no order with that number exist. I called VZ and they say they have the order, but they are not very helpful with checking status...UGH!

tayswg20

May 10, 2011
Visit site
When I ordered my phone online I received a email with order number and a link that says check order status but when I do that it say no order with that number exist. I called VZ and they say they have the order, but they are not very helpful with checking status...UGH!

When the phone actually ships, you will get another email with a tracking number that you can check. I just got my second email this morning telling me the phone shipped as well as a actual tracking number from fedex.

prinleia3

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Never received an email saying it was shipped, but just went on the VZW site to check status just in case. Says it was shipped last night!! FedEx tracking says overnight delivery-- so Monday. Can't wait!!

HolyBuckeye

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Jul 7, 2012 5:34 PM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 7, 2012 12:18 PM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 10:06 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 9:51 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 11:49 AM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 5:01 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

LOL, come on guys, has yet to leave freaking Memphis

NightxFall

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Just called CS and they said it should ship out Monday. FedEx says I have overnight shipping so I should get it Tuesday... Wednesday at latest. I'm still hoping she was wrong and I get it Monday like FedEx says I should

Sent from my Ally using Android Central Forums

Amelissa1

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
When the phone actually ships, you will get another email with a tracking number that you can check. I just got my second email this morning telling me the phone shipped as well as a actual tracking number from fedex.

Thanks! I was a bit confused... Hope to get my email soon, can hardly wait!

Amelissa1

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Quick question for those that know their phone is on the way...BEFORE you got the shipping notification was your order status still saying ship July 11th? I am hoping I dont have to wait that long!

LaxinFish29

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Quick question for those that know their phone is on the way...BEFORE you got the shipping notification was your order status still saying ship July 11th? I am hoping I dont have to wait that long!

Correct, it had never changed in that it was going to ship by the 11th. I had checked it this morning, then this afternoon I got an email saying it was on its way and will be here on the 10th.

Reactions: Amelissa1

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Jul 7, 2012 5:34 PM Departed FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 7, 2012 12:18 PM In transit MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 10:06 PM Arrived at FedEx location MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 9:51 PM Left FedEx origin facility MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 11:49 AM Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Jul 6, 2012 5:01 AM Shipment information sent to FedEx

LOL, come on guys, has yet to leave freaking Memphis
It says it left Memphis at 5:34PM.

j0hnnyRingo

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
just said it left fedex in memphis, for all i know it prob still is in memhpis, you know, traffic and all:p

After having mine sit in Memphis for who knows how long, I checked the tracking again and see that it is now local (South Florida). Good to know it's close, will have it mid day on Monday.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause