It's been a great run.

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
So I've been a Moto fan for years . Sadly I'm not a real fan of the Latest Moto phones. My Droid Z the battery has steadily gotten worse over the last 6 months . Part of that caused by the latest security update . And Moto just doesn't fix the issues quick enough in my view. Plus I don't like that to get some features you have to buy the back panels (and they aren't cheap).

That being said I decided to test the waters by Jumping into the deepend with Google . I get my new Pixel3xl in Black with 128g mem. next thursday . :cool: Hoping this will be a good phone. Only time will tell .

Coop61

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking forward to the XL. I am going to miss the Moto special features like the shake for the flash light and the wiggle for the camera app. .

Scott337

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Im sure you will enjoy it. I've said this in several other Forums....the only two phones I would consider buying tomorrow if I had to would be another Z2 Force or a Pixel XL. Stock Android is hard to give up once you realize how smooth it is.

wilsodw

Mar 20, 2010
Visit site
I agree, just threw my Note 9 in the drawer and activated my Z2 Force. Samsung buzz was too much for me and needed that stock feel. Good Luck!

sta18ff

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I was all ready to jump ship, but after a battery replacement (wasn't as hard as I thought it would be) I'm back on the Z Force bandwagon. Hard to give up my mods, especially the car dock.