It's June 3rd. Has anyone got the Gingerbread update yet?

1Brite1

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Downloading now!!! it is 109.4 MB......don't care if I loose root as I am trading it in at Radio Shack and paying $100.00 for new phone! I will let you know what the differences are....I live in Michigan.....whoo.....hooo!

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
So based on a couple threads in this section it's going live. Rather than everyone posting whether or not they can/have/want to download, can we focus on those who have it installed and what they find as far as bugs, hidden additions/fixes etc???

Nate79

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
So I guess this is probably a stupid question and I have looked at other threads, but what is the big deal about this update? Should I really be that excited to get Gingerbread? I can't seem to find any info about what exactly will be different about it. Thanks for any input.

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
So I guess this is probably a stupid question and I have looked at other threads, but what is the big deal about this update? Should I really be that excited to get Gingerbread? I can't seem to find any info about what exactly will be different about it. Thanks for any input.

The new OS has quite a few additions. If you haven't found what the differences are, there are more threads you need to read.

Now there aren't as many new functions as there would be if the update included the new Sense 2.1 or 3.0, but there are still quite a few fixes/additions.

Reactions: Nate79

Bigfire

May 13, 2010
Visit site
So based on a couple threads in this section it's going live. Rather than everyone posting whether or not they can/have/want to download, can we focus on those who have it installed and what they find as far as bugs, hidden additions/fixes etc???

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid