It's very tough

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Waiting to get my Nexus 7. I want to experience Android unleashed so bad, lol. I'll wait as I need to as I ordered from GameStop, but I still want it now.

bobbyd84

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered from Sam's Club's website on Wednesday and FedEx sent it out from their Smart post in Dallas at 6:07am Friday morning. Impatiently waiting for it to get to Philadelphia and then my front door.

shafferb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Life is indeed tough. I personally died waiting for mine so's I could be the first person in human kind to receive one.

On the positive side, I did get better! My Nexus 7 arrived, and within 48 hours I had everything on it that I wanted, had it all figured out, and was bored and lifeless again.

So I ordered a 64GB Asus Transformer Infinity from Amazon, which I'll get on Thursday, and I can spend another 48 hours figuring it out and getting bored with it as well.

Hope there is a new product announcement from "somebody" on Saturday!

PS: I had to get the drab (OMG) GRAY version from Amazon, but have already placed my pre-order for the Champagne version due out in 30-60 days! My life SHALL be renewed once more!

Last edited:

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
LOL, thanks for that :)

Life is indeed tough. I personally died waiting for mine so's I could be the first person in human kind to receive one.

On the positive side, I did get better! My Nexus 7 arrived, and within 48 hours I had everything on it that I wanted, had it all figured out, and was bored and lifeless again.

So I ordered a 64GB Asus Transformer Infinity from Amazon, which I'll get on Thursday, and I can spend another 48 hours figuring it out and getting bored with it as well.

Hope there is a new product announcement from "somebody" on Saturday!

PS: I had to get the drab (OMG) GRAY version from Amazon, but have already placed my pre-order for the Champagne version due out in 30-60 days! My life SHALL be renewed once more!

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I got 2 too. I ordered one from play store got impatient and bought one from Sam's . Best part is Google still hasn't charged me for that one yet I saw a pending charge pop up a few times but then went away and it got delivered on Saturday...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Dreamliner330

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I felt the same way. I've dabbled with tablets before and really don't "need" one (few do), after playing with it for a few days I couldn't convince myself to keep it for the ~$250+tax I paid. (The single dead pixel & glass separation helped, but I originally was going to exchange it.)

I like it, but I didn't need it, and to be honest, my laptop and my phone is enough...for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha