I've got an Atrix HD, ask me anything

sdnn

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
My ATT ATrix HD didn't allow me to pinch zoom in/out when reading email. It did okay with browser. Do you know how to fix that?

krisguy

VR Expert
Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
It isn't able to do it in email on any ICS device. Have to wait for Jellybean 4.2?

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

prston

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
IS THERE ANY WAY TO UNINSTALL THE AT&T BLOATWARE?
I just upgraded from original AT&T Atrix 4G to Atrix HD. I think my old Atrix's performance was better. I think the ton of AT&T crapware running in the background kills the Atrix HD. The AT&T bloatware will not simply uninstall. Is that any way to uninstall this AT&T crap-apps without rooting the phone? Thank you to all who can shed some light! -- Preston

hwlester

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
IS THERE ANY WAY TO UNINSTALL THE AT&T BLOATWARE?
I just upgraded from original AT&T Atrix 4G to Atrix HD. I think my old Atrix's performance was better. I think the ton of AT&T crapware running in the background kills the Atrix HD. The AT&T bloatware will not simply uninstall. Is that any way to uninstall this AT&T crap-apps without rooting the phone? Thank you to all who can shed some light! -- Preston

The easiest thing is to disable the apps you are unable to uninstall. They won't start up and run. If you root, you can uninstall or freeze them, but that might keep you from doing an OTA later. Disabling the apps is the safest way (although they may be re-enabled by an OTA).

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 2

wamsille

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Dear AT&T,

If I wanted your applications on my phone I would install them myself. How about giving device owners an out, like you do on Windows Phone, to uninstall your bloatware and free up valuable space? When I was on Windows Phone I could uninstall virtually any application on the device that was pre-loaded AT&T bloatware. The only AT&T application I kept wa myAT&T to manage my account.

That being said, Google has done right offering the ability to disable applications in Android Ice Cream Sandwich on. I just wish we could uninstall applications and if we decided to at a later point load them onto our devices we could.

Hector Rivera1

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey how are you? I have an issue that no one seems to have an answer for. I just purchased an atrix hd yesterday and my wifi refuses to stay connected for more than 30 seconds. Would know anything about that? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Al Peabody

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Been having a good time with my Atrix HD. Got a message that if I would just install the Motorola Device Manager, I could plug my Atrix into my tower computer via USB and then I could drag and drop the 200 pix in my Gallery under Camera over to the tower and there they'd be on my hard drive ready for photoshopping and whatever.

It worked really well. When I plug the Atrix into the USB port, a little picture of a smartphone with the Motorola red M appears. When I point the cursor at it, it Says Motorola Device Manager.

But that's all it does. I have clicked on it, double-clicked on it, right-clicked on it, and the only one that got a reaction was right-click, which let me select check for device update, which told me I had the latest version (98.4.20.MB886.ATT.en.US)

So now what? I really don't want to email all those pix to myself, which works fine for a pic or two...

Al

Kelsey Maddock

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I recently bought the Motorola Atrix HD and am loving it. The only problem I am having is that the phone shuts off when the battery gets to 40%.
Can you please give me some advice as to how to fix it?
I've gone into settings and battery but there are no options to change powering down. I've also tried setting the phone's SmartActions differently but nothing has helped.

Thank you,
Kelsey

edrow99

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
How do you turn off facebook chat? When you pull up chat what button do you press to bring up the menu? The 3 buttons on the bottom of the screen just makes you exit out of facebook. Thanks for any info

David Reneau

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
Need a suggestion for a replacement battery for my Atrix HD. I've reviewed several on ebay would i be good to get a best4power 2800 mah to replace the original?