"I've ordered my Galaxy S7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Which version and color are you pre ordering?

• Total voters

throttlehappy

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
After I went through the process to order the Gear I got an email that it will be shipped out 4 to 6 weeks. Can you tell me how you are getting yours so soon? Thanks

Probably depends on where you order your phone from. I got my phones and VR gear in the same shipment yesterday. Direct from Sprint.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I know the box doesn't say but does it work with a Note 4? My co-worker is supposed to be buying mine he has a note 4 Edge. Maybe he wants it cause he plans on upgrading soon. I hope he still takes it. Ours came yesterday from Sprint.

JerseyBiker

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
throttlehappy said:
IProbably depends on where you order your phone from. I got my phones and VR gear in the same shipment yesterday. Direct from Sprint.

I got my S7 Edge from Verizon. They do it differently. You have to send Samsung the IMEI and MAC numbers and a copy of the receipt. So you cannot even apply for the promotion until you receive your phone. But they do give you a choice of the VR or Gear 2 watch. I chose the watch because it's listed at $300 and the VR is only $100. I already have a Samsung VR.

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Figured it out, got the link with the S2 offer and filed my claim. I was told by a friend who still works at a Verizon store the deal was good either way, since he took my order and told me about the deal.

I'm good either way, if I get it it's yet another wearable in my stable. If not, no big deal..

bigpetefox

A delicious bass...
Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
yea I am pretty sure you can't get the s2 if you ordered in store

Here's a snip from the email I got, depends on the store you buy from..

"Customers purchasing in-store or online from Costco, Sprint, Target, or Best Buy retail locations will be subject to terms and conditions outlined by the respective carrier or retailer for point of sale redemption and are therefore not eligible for redemption on SamsungPromotions.com."

Russell BELL1

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I went for the silver s7 but they're not available anywhere in the western hemisphere, after painfully checking eBay every two hours, someone all the way America had two units, managed to get lucky and order one which should hopefully be arriving sometime this week.