"I've ordered my Galaxy S7!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Which version and color are you pre ordering?

• Total voters

anon(9708869)

Banned
Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Probably a silly question, but here goes: Will the S7 be available for in-store pick up on the 11th? I canceled my online order due to estimated shipping time and was going to buy online to pick up in the store instead. Thoughts?

PAE2008

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Still waiting on mine from Verizon. S7 and S7 edge both marked as shipped yesterday (via UPS Ground?) but the S7 edge has yet to be picked up by UPS. Not sure if they'll both arrive by tomorrow...

philly

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
loving this phone, hopefully everyone gets their orders filled soon!

I've been using android since 2010, and this is the best phone I have ever owned. all my worries are gone.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Isn't it the best phone OMG we love it! I am not new to android but have had only HTC phones since the Original EVO 4G from Sprint. This beaats out any phone we've ever had especially my M9. I am still learning Samsung and Touch Whiz and need to get off the computer and forums here and finish setting it up . I am trying to go by M9 screens to configure this than I have to reset my m9 so we can sell them tomorrow. I have been on amazon looking at fast wireless chargers too and now I want a new car dock just a regular one don't need a wireless charging one.

loving this phone, hopefully everyone gets their orders filled soon!

I've been using android since 2010, and this is the best phone I have ever owned. all my worries are gone.

Last edited:

daddyd302

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Wow, just got an email late last night stating the phone was shipped. I'm shocked, I was about to cancel my order and go get at a T-Mobile store.

dunnsantee

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Ordered Sunday night, and UPS just delivered today. Quickly activated and then promptly submitted Gear S2 offer claim form. Coming from a Blackberry Q10, will take some getting used to on my part...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001