"I've ordered my HTC 10!" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

bigdave65

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I got my unlocked phone delivered today. It looks amazing. I ordered the gray one. Unfortunately, despite having the necessary bands I was unable to get it to activate on Verizon. I saw the 4G LTE logo appear for a few seconds but it disappeared. I will be sending the phone back.
Verizon is a CDMA carrier, yes they use some of the same LTE bands, but their voice calls are CDMA. The unlocked phones sold by HTC only support GSM carriers like ATT and T-Mobile and their many MVNO's. You bought the wrong phone. Either switch or sell the phone and buy a Verizon specific model. Sorry.

Last edited:

Scoop003

May 25, 2010
Visit site
For those in the pending fulfillment purgatory, my order has been there for the past 27 hours, so I called FedEx to see if a delivery had been scheduled to my work's address in my name. As of 90 minutes ago I have a tracking number for my package, yet it still shows as order pending fulfillment. So I'd suggest calling FedEx after 24 hours and checking to see if a delivery had been created.

btrain83

May 5, 2016
Visit site
For those in the pending fulfillment purgatory, my order has been there for the past 27 hours, so I called FedEx to see if a delivery had been scheduled to my work's address in my name. As of 90 minutes ago I have a tracking number for my package, yet it still shows as order pending fulfillment. So I'd suggest calling FedEx after 24 hours and checking to see if a delivery had been created.

I'm In pretty much the same predicament. Just called FedEx hoping I would get a tracking number based on your success in doing so. Unfortunately they have no shipments for me. When did you order your phone?

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Ordered 22nd, was billed immediately, phone arrived today, "gift" email came today.
Phone is brilliant!!!!! Feels far better than anything, ever. Shaped just right and not slippery. No yucky glass back.
Screen is more than bright enough.
Speakers are as loud as M8, just not as nice in the bass. But, midrange (vocal) quality is far better and more detailed in the 10.
Screen touch sensitivity and speed are unsurpassed.

Be patient guys! It's definitely worth the wait. :)

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Ordered 22nd, was billed immediately, phone arrived today, "gift" email came today.
Phone is brilliant!!!!! Feels far better than anything, ever. Shaped just right and not slippery. No yucky glass back.
Screen is more than bright enough.
Speakers are as loud as M8, just not as nice in the bass. But, midrange (vocal) quality is far better and more detailed in the 10.
Screen touch sensitivity and speed are unsurpassed.

Be patient guys! It's definitely worth the wait. :)
Damn it, I ordered mine 2 days before you and still nothing.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Verizon is a CDMA carrier, yes they use some of the same LTE bands, but their voice calls are CDMA. The unlocked phones sold by HTC only support GSM carriers like ATT and T-Mobile and their many MVNO's. You bought the wrong phone. Either switch or sell the phone and buy a Verizon specific model. Sorry.

I guess you didn't look at all of the bands. The network bands on HTC's site match with the network bands on Verizon's site. I just find it interesting that the phone knows that I put a Verizon sim in it and it even shows a 4G LTE logo for a few moments. I just hope HTC doesn't update the phone after I return it to have it work with Verizon like they were originally going to do with the A9.

I already have the HTC 10 on Verizon. I'm good regardless. I just wish HTC didn't list the bands on their site to match what was needed for Verizon.

jw82

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
UK here, have just had an email advising me to make sure funds are available on my card as they're about to finalise my order (I pre-ordered on April 20th, Carbon Grey). Let's hope things get moving quickly!

Scoop003

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm In pretty much the same predicament. Just called FedEx hoping I would get a tracking number based on your success in doing so. Unfortunately they have no shipments for me. When did you order your phone?

I originally ordered the 20th. Had to change the card for billing, so they made me cancel and create a new pre-order. That one was put in on the 26th. Shipping says it'll be here Monday, which annoys me a little since I paid extra for next day. But I guess Saturday isn't included in next day. I'm hoping it gets flown in to Boise tonight to prepare for the Monday am delivery, and that I'm able to sweet talk the FedEx people tomorrow into giving me my phone. :)

Last edited:

G_Lemna

May 5, 2016
Visit site
I got my phone today. I placed order on 04/14. I did however get a mail from HTC saying Thanks and hoping to expect some kind of gift in the mail for delaying order. I also got charged $24.99 for Shipping. Dunno why.

Matthew Mueller

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
I purchased two phones, the charcoal gray for me, and the silver for my wife. Her phone arrived first today, and I'm still waiting for my shipping notice. :eek:(

coronaboy10

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Just got off chat, and they were clueless.

They said it was in "pending payment", and that it was "trying" to charge my card. I called my credit card company and they said there were no charges or denied charges, so the guys at HTC clearly never even tried to charge my card. They said it would take until Sunday. I really should just cancel my order and get an iPhone.

This is what I've been dealing with all week. They even told me to check with my "bank", I also work at a credit union and did check my card for issues, there werent any, nor was my card charged at anytime. One of the people i've spoken to didnt even realize I ordered on the 12th of April, when I told her she really started trying to inquire about it. But i've been told that my card will be charged eventually.

Matthew Mueller

Jun 4, 2013
Visit site
Actually just got an email that mine is now on the way. Won't arrive till Monday though. Weird that they came from exactly the same place and were shipped separately. Pretty inefficient if you ask me.

Buzzkillington32

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I finally received shipping information. Strange that they didn't provide me this, till I contacted customer support about it. And they didn't provide any info about it until after that chat was over.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Well, I thought I had canceled my order, but I just received a text message from FedEx with shipping info. I then received 3 emails from HTC. One was a shipping notice, one was a return notice, and the other was an email telling me my order wasn't canceled. Thank God they sent that last email because I would've had no idea they couldn't cancel it (sarcasm). Looks like I now have 2 HTC 10s. I'll likely be returning the device to HTC and keeping the one I purchased off of Swappa.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickSA