"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Did you 6P Arrive on time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Adamd1169

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I ordered my 6P on 10/16/15, went into processing on 10/26. It was mailed FedX on 10/30, it will arrive today. I received my 5X on 10/26 also ordered on 10/16/15. I was promised it the week of 11/18? You will get it long before the promised date.

Unless you don't. Mine was promised the 2nd or 3rd and hasn't gone processing yet. Let alone shipped. It certainly will not be here on the 2nd and I doubt they'll get it out in time for it to get here on the 3rd. And I ordered on 10/7. 32 gig graphite.

Posted via the Android Central App

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
"I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

I got charged last night. Shipping on Monday I hope! Kinda laughing at those of you ordering extra phones to see if one ships first. Although frustrating, I figured my order would get moving next week, a week before the estimated date. Couldn't compromise on storage by ordering 32gb just because those are shipping almost immediately. Stuck with the 64gb.

nahaluk

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'll still probably call customer support and ask if they will let me keep the google play credit. I'll see which phone actually hips first, as the processing aluminum 64 GB shows a "leaves warehouse by Nov 13" in my google play account summary, while the pending graphite says "leaves warehouse by Nov 5."

They will not. I ordered second phone that has already shipped and tried to convince CS to transfer the credit and they refused. I was told to wait until the first one ships, get the credit and refuse delivery.

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Aluminum 64 ordered on October 5th, been pending for over a week went to processing while I was asleep. Finally!!!

That's total BS how people can place am order right now and it ships next day when people that have been waiting for a month still haven't shipped.

Mainly the 32gb though.

mystiphi

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Talked to a Google shipping rep. I ordered a 64GB Frost on 9/29. States leaves warehouse in November 2 with delivery 5-9. Just wanted to make sure there are no hold ups since I've been pending for 2 weeks, no charges.

She said it's currently out of stock. Shipment expected in next 1-2 days. So my device should ship between November 2-5. I hope she's right.

sraj49

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
My 64 GB AL ordered just after the 9/29 announce finally shipped yesterday and is sitting at the local FedEx waiting for delivery on Monday. Already received the case and Fi SIM on Thursday. The long ordeal is almost over.

Where are you located? My shipping address is in Hillsboro, Oregon and mine was ordered on 9/29 and is still sitting on Pending. I am told that it depends on which area you are in. Google processes the orders based on prioritie dates Warehouse location wise. This is as per the Google customer rep.

anon(7894762)

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
So I ordered my 64GB Aluminum on 10/28/15 and the order status currently says "processing" but I wasn't notified when it changed from "pending" status. My estimate delivery date is Nov. 18-20 but I'm wondering if maybe I'll get it before then. What has everyone's experience been with late orders like mine?

anon(25362)

May 20, 2010
Visit site
It's easy if you have an already active SIM card that fits, but I think Verizon is tough to get a new SIM from. But the phone will definitely work.

I keep reading this about verizon being resistant to handing over nano sim cards for the nexus - hasn't been the case at all for me. Getting a 128gb graphite on the 12th. Just live chat verizon wireless and request a nano sim card for a new nexus phone you ordered the rep even asked if it was for the nexus 5x or 6p - I told him 6p and they send it free of charge (i believe via fed-ex) wasn't a problem at all. Waiting on the 6p is the challenge...

rockledgefl

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Next time I get overnight shipping :(

My 6P was shipped Wednesday from IL with Monday delivery by Fedex ground. Right now it is sitting in the fedex warehouse a few minutes from here. So near and yet so far... lol.

Fedex.JPG

neilk

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I reside in the Seattle, Wash. area. My phone shipped from the Mira Loma, CA warehouse. I would not take what a Google CS person says too seriously based on what I have been reading in this forum. Up until Thursday, I had convinced myself that my order would never get processed before the estimated delivery dates. It wouldn't have been a big issue with me except my current carrier, Verizon reoriented their local towers so I have no coverage at my house. Last month I actually had to drive 1/4 mile to call my power utility after we lost electricity.

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Next time I get overnight shipping :(

My 6P was shipped Wednesday from IL with Monday delivery by Fedex ground. Right now it is sitting in the fedex warehouse a few minutes from here. So near and yet so far... lol.

This is how I felt when they shipped my phone from Illinois, when others were getting it from California, where I live. Then it just sat in Illinois for two days and is finally arriving on Monday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I cancelled Huawei too. I had a 128 on order but I didn't need that much space anyway. I'm sure my Aluminum 64 through Google will ship soon. Its already processing.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
This is how I felt when they shipped my phone from Illinois, when others were getting it from California, where I live. Then it just sat in Illinois for two days and is finally arriving on Monday.

Mine left Illinois yesterday, on its way to Texas for delivery on Monday, and today it seems to be sitting in Memphis.

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So I ordered my 64GB Aluminum on 10/28/15 and the order status currently says "processing" but I wasn't notified when it changed from "pending" status. My estimate delivery date is Nov. 18-20 but I'm wondering if maybe I'll get it before then. What has everyone's experience been with late orders like mine?

You aren't notified when it changes to processing.

legendarydog

Android Enthusiast
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: "I've ordered my Nexus 6P" (Order & Shipping Discussion)

Mine left Illinois yesterday, on its way to Texas for delivery on Monday, and today it seems to be sitting in Memphis.

Mine arrived in CA yesterday, thank fully. So it's gonna arrive Monday, a day ahead of scheduled. I hope you get yours on time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware