Jumped the Apple ship

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon all,
Tomorrow, I will receive my first Android phone. A Galaxy S4 Active. I am jumping the Apple ship. I used Blackberry for years before our company started issuing out Iphones. At first it was a pleasant experience coming from a BB Torch. But as time has gone by, I got tired of having to use ITunes for everything and having to upgrade for more memory instead of just buying a new memory card! The final straw was having to make an appointment and drive 40 minutes to the closest Apple store to warranty out my wall charger because my local AT&T store wouldn't touch it. All of our IT guys use Galaxy phones and after playing with a S3 for a few days, I ordered the Active for myself. I am hoping my new phone will be as pleasant as the S3 that I dabbled with and look forward to coming here for help if needed.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Welcome Social D! I'm a user of 3 platforms myself. I have a Z10, S4 and iPad mini.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I'm sure you'll love your new phone.

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon all,
Tomorrow, I will receive my first Android phone. A Galaxy S4 Active. I am jumping the Apple ship. I used Blackberry for years before our company started issuing out Iphones. At first it was a pleasant experience coming from a BB Torch. But as time has gone by, I got tired of having to use ITunes for everything and having to upgrade for more memory instead of just buying a new memory card! The final straw was having to make an appointment and drive 40 minutes to the closest Apple store to warranty out my wall charger because my local AT&T store wouldn't touch it. All of our IT guys use Galaxy phones and after playing with a S3 for a few days, I ordered the Active for myself. I am hoping my new phone will be as pleasant as the S3 that I dabbled with and look forward to coming here for help if needed.

Welcome to the forums and android!

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hvltech