Just bought my Droid today...

hucworld

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Also I've been reading about this 2.1 update...is it out and ready or are we still waiting for it to be pushed to our devices?

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

Rickbubello

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
ok so im in the same boat as alot of you, have a storm2 but upgraded (no cost) to the droid so my question is, I have beautiful widgets but I want my homescreen to look like an HTC with the big or small doesnt matter flip clock. Anyone have any idea how I can do that? Thanks so much... This is so much different then blackberry

entwined82

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure it exists, if it does I have not found it yet.

There is a flipclock widget in the market so if you use that and find a good standalone weather widget it'll be close to what you want..just not perfect. I know exactly what you want and I want it too, I had it on my HTC Touch Pro. It probably had the best weather app I've ever used by default (once I added the cab that had 2600+ zips/locations).

Dapke36

Jan 4, 2010
Visit site
There is haptic feedback for the soft-keys. Settings -> Android keyboard settings. In there turn on "Vibrate on keypress" landscape qwerty with feedback is great.

Everything else is on point though.

Lol so was my original post. I wasn't talking about haptic feedback, I was talking about the storms surepress clickscreen, which is a whole other ballgame.

I don't like the screen for apps, etc, but its really nice when texting/emailing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny