Just got gingerbread ota!!

Renegade88

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Just got the OTA update and so far so good. Only found one app that doesn't work so far (Minimalistic Text, which I used for time/date display on the homescreen). GPS was very quick, although it missed my location (while indoors) by about 500 yards.

aximtreo

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Downloaded and ran but on reboot, the phone is hung on the Samsung screen. No matter what I do, it will not boot up. I tried the method of volume down and power and got the reboot screen but it won't do anything. Taking the battery out doesn't help. I'm sitting here with a bricked Fascinate. Any ideas or suggestions as to what to do next. Thank God I still have my Trophy to fall back on.:mad:

tb21666

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
So my GF is running Stock 2.2.2 rooted & debloated. Ive been reading everywhere & cant seem to find how to just install the OTA and root 2.3.5 after.. is this even possible or what way do I need to find/learn?

trsteve1

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded and ran but on reboot, the phone is hung on the Samsung screen. No matter what I do, it will not boot up. I tried the method of volume down and power and got the reboot screen but it won't do anything. Taking the battery out doesn't help. I'm sitting here with a bricked Fascinate. Any ideas or suggestions as to what to do next. Thank God I still have my Trophy to fall back on.:mad:

my phone did this too.. help would be awesome.. =/

d1c1ple

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
anyone.. offline OTA update.zip available anywhere? I don't want the leak EH03 don't want to wipe/re-install everything...