Just got my Nexus 9!

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Well I got the Magic Cover yesterday. It's "interesting" to say the least. I do like it because it's lighter than a full cover and I never expected it to provide too much protection. It's more for creating a stand for the N9 when necessary in my view.
That said, the full retail price of $39 in my opinion is WAY out of line. The $15 I paid make it worth it. I also have a Kindle Voyage with a magnetic origami cover and the implementation is MUCH better I think.

Yeah, I ordered a magic cover for about £15. Good to hear it's a reasonable stand because that is what I require most, that and a screen cover extra to the wallet case I got.

I also bought a full cover stand but I'm not going to use it. Beware cases which clip/fit the corners. My first Nexus 9 had issues with the back coating coming off starting on the corners where it had rubbed taking the case off.

henduford

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I also got mine today. Didn't really play with it had to do every single update to get to 6.0. Them I picked up my nexus,7 2013 also to see the notification to update to 6.0 lol!!

Posted via the Android Central App

I just got my nexus 9 yesterday and went through several updates but stopped at 5.1.1. I have tried since yesterday to check for updates to 6.0 but keeps saying I'm up to date... Anyone have any ideas why or how to get it?

JoseGui

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
My new N9 arrived about a week ago, and all the updates up to 6.0 came OTA over a stretch of several hours, then I did a full reset at the end. I would just give it a few reboot cycles and maybe a cache wipe and 6.0 should show up. I think we'll be getting 6.0.1 shortly, too - it just hit my Nexus 7 2013 earlier tonight.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I checked mine last night to see if I had an update cause I read the update has like 200 emojis? Is that correct? Mine was up to date though it said.

My new N9 arrived about a week ago, and all the updates up to 6.0 came OTA over a stretch of several hours, then I did a full reset at the end. I would just give it a few reboot cycles and maybe a cache wipe and 6.0 should show up. I think we'll be getting 6.0.1 shortly, too - it just hit my Nexus 7 2013 earlier tonight.

snowboarders

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
i this got me a sweet deal on a nexus 9 on swappa it will go vary nic with my new HTC A9 phone wish is all so runing android 6.0 so the nexus 9 will fit vary well with my AT&T HTC A9

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got my update the other night to 6.0.1 haven't really messed with it but I know it has all those extra emojis.

JoseGui

Apr 14, 2013
Visit site
Exact same here. Still waiting on 6.0.

Still waiting on 6.0? Maybe there's some kind of incantation you can do... :) I think many of us have gotten 6.0.1 by now. It seems to work fine, no big difference. I've heard about new emojis but I don't even know where to look for them.

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
I got my Nexus 9 off ebay 1 month old second hand with receipt for £88 UK.
I guess the fact that the bid ended 2 am on a monday morning, that I got a good deal.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej