Any updates here. I'm thinking of getting the performance or the X and can't decide. I just know I want a 5 inch phone so I've put up my brand new Nexus 6p 64g up for trade for one. If I cant locate one that way then I may sell my Nexus and then buy one. By the way are they even worth buying anymore since they've been discontinued?