Just Recieved another Text from VZW

surferj76420

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I received a text 2 days ago from Verizon ...no word of install date

"Free Verizon Message: Your phone will soon be upgraded to Android 4.0. At that time we will remove your Verizon Wireless Mobile IM app because it is not supported on Android 4.0. Please download a new instant messaging app to use IM on your phone. Thank you for using Mobile IM!"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Daniel v2

May 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe him either but to be fair it's not that easy to take screen shots.

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, q2 is almost finished...

Sent using my MoPho-King photon

Motorola sent out their notices for the 4G LTE upgrade for the business day of the third quarter last year. That upgrade was supposed to be in the 3rd quarter.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I received a text 2 days ago from Verizon ...no word of install date

"Free Verizon Message: Your phone will soon be upgraded to Android 4.0. At that time we will remove your Verizon Wireless Mobile IM app because it is not supported on Android 4.0. Please download a new instant messaging app to use IM on your phone. Thank you for using Mobile IM!"

That seems fake because the VZ Mobile IM works on my Galaxy Nexus.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch running leaked ICS.

babygirl0419

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I just sit back and post little stuff silently. Dont want to get too excited about the update. Tired of ending up with egg on my face.:(

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Hope the new OS works great:)

+1, Some devices that received their build had issues so I hope this goes well. Always interested in having something new but not at the expense of ruining something that's already solid. Fingers crossed!