[Closed] Keep warm & functional with smarTouch gloves - 2 pairs available

Status
Not open for further replies.

4given_p8ntblr

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: Keep warm & functional with smarTouch gloves - 2 pairs availa

Welp I live in Arizona and it gets stupid cold in the morning, especially in my car. I could use these to drive with so that i can change the song or update the traffic reports on my phone while looking cool doing it.

Smuuv

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

It can get pretty chilly here in northern VA. Since I spend a lot of time on the go, a pair of these would help me keep up with @androidcentral on twitter. Thanks for the opportunity!

peng1can#AC

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
I need to win these because last year I suggested my parents get me some tech gloves for xmas and instead of touch screen gloves, I got gloves with some kind of "high tech" lining. If I won these, then I wouldn't have to hurt their feelings by showing up to xmas this year with a different pair that I bought myself!

reverepats

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site

Well no more BS, I never win these things anyway. I lost the heat in my car. Gonna be $900 for a heater-core. Ohh and i live just north of Boston. These would definately help me. Considering the fa t or is winter. Thanks guys

dandinnj

May 23, 2011
Visit site

these gloves would be great , spend my days working outside and have to keep taking off my gloves in order to properly use my phone

SeanBest

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

I need them because they're awesome! Plus a coworker thinks they're awesome so she'll be jealous. And my hands need warmth!

asmodeus5

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Zoo lights meeting friends, 10 degrees out. fingers so cold my screen would not register them touching it. Had to go out of my way to warm up enough to text and use maps to see where they were.

john_v

Q&A Team
Dec 29, 2010
Visit site

I live in chicago....need I say more? ;) Heres where these would come in handy. I drive a bus during the week, and I have a checklist on my phone for my pre-trip inspection. These gloves would be wonderful as I make my way around the bus in the cold, and still be able to check items off and type short notes. Ive been thinking of purchasing a pair, but if I could win a pair that would be even better.

mrskooshie

Oct 10, 2010
Visit site

OMG! Those look awesome! My hands are always child & when I'm outside I can barely use my phone because of having to take my gloves off :-( it looks like these gloves are the greatest invention to come along since Android!

bamakid366

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site

I spend a lot of time outside. Exercise in the winter gets really cold. I use several apps during my workout and gloves get in the way.

snappedandgotapre

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

Even if it's cold outside, I can't resist the siren call of my Mopho! I love her. I call her Becky.

sixdust

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site

It gets cold in Syracuse, and snows a lot too. Can't be without gloves.

Kale

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

They would be great for when I'm running outside during these cold winter months

Seegar

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site

I have to take a train home from university and the train station is very cold in windy. The train is almost always late and I get bored and want to use my phone. The skin on my hands is all chipped and broken from the cold :( Gloves that work on a touchscreen would really help make commuting less boring.

annernann

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I love in michigan and use my phone while doing atm service calls. Not having to take my gloves off to use my phone our even the touch screen while working on the machine would be awesome. I have tried them on and they really are awesome just a tad out of my price range. Make a girl happy with a amazing paiute of these amazing gloves :)

Anchor chains

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site

I just moved to Rochester, NY and hate having to take off my gloves to answer calls or play music in the car.

geoffzilla

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site

I walk the dog twice a day listening to the Android central podcast via google listen. It's getting chilly, but I'm still gloveless in order to play and pause.

Braun00

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

i live in Chicago - do i need to tell you why i need them?

Status
Not open for further replies.