[Closed] Keep warm & functional with smarTouch gloves - 2 pairs available

Status
Not open for further replies.

highbulp

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Keep warm & functional with smarTouch gloves - 2 pairs availa

I walk to work everyday, and it gets cold in the winter. I need gloves so I can walk and email and not freeze my fingers!

2ndaccord

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
These gloves ar awesome. I have a pair and they are very sensitive to the screen. They are sometimes more sensitive than my own fingers.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Tronmech

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
A pair would really come in handy here in Massachusetts. Pulling gloves off to dial my phone is soooo last year.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

michellebjohn

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
My little digets get sooo cold in the winter.I can't function when my hands are cold so these would be perfect.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

silver-eagle

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site

I just bought a stylus. It's impossible for me to use it. It froze to my hands like Ralphies tongue on the flagpole. I really need these gloves so I can keep using ANDROIDCENTRAL.COM while outside in the cold.

Live2ride883

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

These would be great for my daughter to use while she is on the bus to/from school on those cold Ohio mornings.

ethan

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site

These would be great for when I need gloves to keep my hands warm while I bike to classes but still want to be able to answer my phone!

anon268366

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
These would be great for keeping my hands warm at work at solider field...security at gate 6 for half the day can get cold.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

wmcnair

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

I appologize if I already entered. I was not sure if the first one went thru.

I am a paramedic in Michigan. We can get some pretty crazy winters here and these would come in hand on scene with my Razr.

Killion

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I go on walks with my brother every single morning, Its always cold, So I wear regular gloves, When I need to send a message or do something else on my phone, I have too take my gloves off, and its cold so I think this gloves would fit me perfectly. Thanks for this opportunity! Good luck everyone!

MamaKitty

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site

Living in beautiful but COLD Colorado and having Raynaud's Syndrome makes taking off gloves to use the phone a painful process. These gloves sound like the perfect answer to this aggravating problem.

Dorothy

JonJacobs

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

I think it's cool how there are all these new gadget based gloves and products - I just picked up a pair of gloves that use USB and plug into my computer to make the gloves heat up and get warm while I use the computer! They are great for someone with perpetually cold hands like me! I think I might actually have Raynaud's (possibly) but never had it checked out -- it does get really cold at my computer especially when I'm trying to cut down on the heating bill and these new gloves & a couple of the other products I got from them really changed things and now keep my hands nice and warm during the winter Heated Gloves, Heated Mouse, Warm Mouse, Heated Keyboard, Heated Mouse Pad, Hand Warmer, Make Cold Hands Warm Solution! they have a heated mouse too - looks like most of the products are there to plug into your computer and keep you warm, pretty cool stuff to stay warm during winter indoors doing work on the box. Thought you guys might wanna check it out.

alexfisher

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site

I live in Michigan where it gets ridiculously cold. I work alot with touchscreens outside so it would be nice to not have to take my gloves off. Ever. And these look awesome

compQueen

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

wantwantwant a pair!! hope I win Merry Christmas to my FAVORITE android techies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174