KEYOne is literally full of crap.

Eustis99

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Sprint released a statement that this is a bug and they're working on a fix. This is why people shouldn't jump the gun and draw conclusions

Eustis99

Jan 11, 2015
Visit site
Yup. Sprint purposely made it so apps automatically reinstalled on the one device that won't sell like hot cakes. Wouldn't you think if they wanted to shove their apps in people's faces, they'd pull that tactic on a more popular device? aka galaxy's? but hey, who am I to say what you should believe?

Grabber5.0

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Sprint ID has been around for years, and this is the first I've heard of it reinstalling things. I see no reason not to believe it's a bug. I'm not personally a fan of it, but nothing I can do about having it. Once they push the update, I plan on uninstalling pretty much every one of the Sprint installed apps.

ToniCipriani

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Yup. Sprint purposely made it so apps automatically reinstalled on the one device that won't sell like hot cakes. Wouldn't you think if they wanted to shove their apps in people's faces, they'd pull that tactic on a more popular device? aka galaxy's? but hey, who am I to say what you should believe?
See the first post... happened on Galaxies too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jazzwhistle