deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Why is kies so rubbish. I've had it connected to my laptop for an hour now and still says its trying to connect. Never had this problem before.
I have re installed the software and done the trouble shoot and still no luck. Any ideas?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums

mctratko

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Kies version: whatever
Phone: Samsung gallaxy s i9000
Hours used to connect: 8
Result: Conected visualy till I clicked on something goes out

Tried Kies and mobile to connect Bluetooth to use KiesAir.... 20xtimes .... The device rejected the conection
Tried wireless to connect Kies .... 15xtimes .... conected till I refresh the adress book .... freezes
Tried diferent version Kies .... the last one openes, other apologizes for inconveniance .... end
Tried to find folders and files trough Kies .... YES! I can see the files of my computer .... wrong!!
Tried to find some instructions about something .... no more buttons to press
Tried to put out the broken bluetooth driver, wlan driver .... the same problems
Tried to connect again KiesAir .... imposibile mission, AP is ok, but there is no device connected
Format C: .... delayed
Break phone .... delayed
Set on fire my computer .... delayed

So what do I do more? Since I have Galaxy S GTi9000 it is been two years, Kies is NOT WORKING even with support CD. Shame on developers!!!

anon(973539)

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, awful piece of s**t that passes for software. Mine stopped working after the last update, so it's Titanium Backup and Odin for me.

deanodrums

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Its only cos I do my updates via kies and not ota. Will have to rethink that now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android Central Forums