Kinda feel like a noob right now...

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
OK Im in the adb shell and I have the file explorer open and my device reaches full charge and BAM knocks me out of the shell and explorer. then my device manager flashes constantly and PDAnet keeps telling me a device is connected over and over again. Im wodnering what the heck is going on. I have looked at settings and such and thats where I feel like a damn noob and hopeless. Am I missing something here? 'cause I didnt have this issue with my moment reaching full charge.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I know you said you don't have this problem with the Moment, but maybe temporarily uninstall PDANet while you are working with ADB. I remember reading something similar to this with the EVO.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Dunno if its the shell timing out or what but I was able to root and it seems as long as Im using the shell and its not idle for too long Im OK. Was able to root and find and remove the apks I didnt want so I guess I really dont have an issue. Well until I am in the middle of a set of commands and it kicks me out, but until that happens Ill just conclude that its the shell timing out.

Last edited:

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I know you said you don't have this problem with the Moment, but maybe temporarily uninstall PDANet while you are working with ADB. I remember reading something similar to this with the EVO.

Yeah you cannot have the adb shell open and connect to pdanet. I dont have it connected but Ill try removing it and see if that does anything. Im not 100% sure it will as pdanet sees my phone but isnt connected, but there may be something underlying Im not seeing so Ill give it a go.

liquidxit2

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Well I got 11min 45 sec with pdanet on before it kicked me. Going on 15min with it off. So I guess I need to find the conflict between adb and pdanet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak