Know what I really hate about this Nexus 6...

kgeissler

May 3, 2010
Visit site
When I take it out of my pocket, I can't figure out which way is up!

At least with my White Nexus 5, I had a little white dot for the speaker.

BRIVERS73

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I went through this once or twice. Another thing I have to get use to is the button placement as I keep hitting the power button every time I pick the device up.

Posted via the Android Central App

doubleblack

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
I have this same problem...big time. Would be GREAT if I could tap to wake which would make it pretty easy, but unfortunately they removed that feature last minute...now I am fumbling around with my phone for 5 seconds before actually able to get to PIN screen :(

handwerk79

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
my only complaint is how now in 5.0...you have to swipe each individual screen...why didn't they just keep the option to click close all...

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The dimple on the back should help give you guidance

The case I have eliminates the dimple, which I liked because naked it was a perfect place to balance the phone with my index finger... Only two noticeable things on the back... The camera lens opening and the much smaller and harder to feel opening for the mic at the bottom....

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I have this same problem...big time. Would be GREAT if I could tap to wake which would make it pretty easy, but unfortunately they removed that feature last minute...now I am fumbling around with my phone for 5 seconds before actually able to get to PIN screen :(

I wish there were setting for the ambient display.... I hate that it turns on every time you pick up the phone (or actually just move the phone any) but I love when the phone is on my desk and it beeps/vibrates and I can just glance over and see the notification without having to actually pick my phone up..... I could do without the "When you pick it up" part... but it's all or nothing apparently.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevnew1