Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I love rap. "I like big butts and I cannot lie". Winning and you know I got my shades on :cool:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Modern rap is about no more than a mix of vulgar language, sex, and money. Cars included.

Modern pop is...just awful.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I made a B on my anatomy and physiology practical WHOOP WHOOP! I knew you all wanted to my news since im so cool n all *grabs macaroni knock off gucci shades* :cool:

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Hey guys I have a question, if I want a car loan from a credit union can I bring in my own free credit report?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! Hey guys I have a question, if I want a car loan from a credit union can I bring in my own free credit report?

Not sure.

You can go to your bank and try to get a loan from them. That way you can walk into the dealership and be like "this is what I have, take it or leave it".

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You open an account with the credit union and then ask for a loan for a car. They'll look at the book value of the car and will only give you the Money if the car is around what it's valued at. It's the best way to not get had in the deal from a car dealer. They'll probably run your credit and need a current pay stub to check your income. Winning!

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Yea I know that much, its just that I also wanted to try Cap1 blank check program (my mom had got a good rate w/them last time n also w/her CU) but since I was going to have to lenders look at my credit I didn't want it pulled twice. Thats why I want to bring my own in to d CU, I'll just call in the morning. Thanks for the input

@Macaroni:those shades must really were knockoff you didnt even notice i took them lol

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I left the fake ones lying around for savages like you. I never take the real ones off :cool: