Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Please sir it was my fault sir. I had to work out an issue with supply sir. The isotope reserves were severely depleted. I have the engineering team working on a more efficient refinement method as we speak.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
DONT DO THAT PLS! I WORKED SO HARD! PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEE
Give me mah medal😢

Posted via Android Central App
Since there's someone steeping out from the shadows and recognizing an error 👇 I will think about it for a day or two...
Please sir it was my fault sir. I had to work out an issue with supply sir. The isotope reserves were severely depleted. I have the engineering team working on a more efficient refinement method as we speak.
I'm proud of you soldier!

And to think you were once an annoying noob.

Ha! Chetan has a good instinct, he's the one that got you under his wing to welcome you into this conglomerate.

Keep up the good work!

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
. I'm having trouble getting LTE with sprint at my job. When before I used to get 20-30 mbps down and 7-13 up. WTH?!

My opinion, don't worry. I am with Sprint also, and my data connections were messed up a few weeks ago. It seems that the problems are being caused by the Sprint NV tower upgrades.

Give it a couple of weeks, and your data connection will get better.

Sent from my RCT6378W2

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Since there's someone steeping out from the shadows and recognizing an error 👇 I will think about it for a day or two...

I'm proud of you soldier!

And to think you were once an annoying noob.

Ha! Chetan has a good instinct, he's the one that got you under his wing to welcome you into this conglomerate.

Keep up the good work!

Yay!

Posted via Android Central App