Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I've never played any killzone games. I don't really like battlefield, but everyone is talking about how good 4 is. Personally, I'm a COD girl :rolleyes:

have you heard about the GN2, yea it's awesome (^-^)

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I've never played any killzone games. I don't really like battlefield, but everyone is talking about how good 4 is. Personally, I'm a COD girl :rolleyes:

Battlefield makes me angry in that by time I spawn in, everyone takes the vehicles and runs off. There I am running like an ***** to the action, minding my own business when after running for what seems like 42 minutes I get shot in the face by a sniper that's 6 million feet away from me :(

I played the crap out of the CoD games and it was fun when I was in a group of friends. What angers me is that I see an enemy coming at me and I'm shooting the **** out of him/her but s/he doesn't die and stabs me in the face :(

The Killzone games are fun if you're playing on a team that plays well together. You need to be careful in that game because the Infiltrators disguise themselves as a friendly and before you know it you have a knife in your neck or they gouge your eyes out :(

Tokio_Love

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree with u on cod, I'm shooting all in the face, but I get stabbed, like seriously! And I always get respawn by the enemy in cod :mad:
If I find a preown killzone at gamestop I'll try it out. After I finish all my work Wednesday, I'm going to play last of us, looking forward to that game:)

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm a big CoD fan, especially the legacy games, WWII. Wish they would pop them out for the PS3 like they did the Lara Croft series.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

I don't actually like fps's much
Far Cry three and Kill Zone Shadow fall are the only exceptions.

Posted via Android Central App

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I didn't like Killzone. I haven't played Far Cry. I also like the legacy MoH series too.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
4a1.gif