Last post wins. {Lets see who will be the last poster.}

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Well...
I'm still at work, tired, sweaty, hungry and still not finish yet!
Other than that, it's just peachy. :p

Sent From Inside The TARDIS With My Galaxy S5

draconianchaos

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Housing application sent off at noon. I've got 5 test subjects here. Use them sparingly. In other words don't give them to Chetan. I'm not quite sure what they'll do to the environs we operate in. It would be unwise to use more than one at a time. I'm also upping rations of anti radiation drugs for the troops just in case.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Housing application sent off at noon. I've got 5 test subjects here. Use them sparingly. In other words don't give them to Chetan. I'm not quite sure what they'll do to the environs we operate in. It would be unwise to use more than one at a time. I'm also upping rations of anti radiation drugs for the troops just in case.

Good deal!
Troops will appreciate that!

kct1975

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site

Good deal!
Troops will appreciate that!

Col. STARGATE, I will take delivery of two of the nukes and load them in the cannons so they are ready.

Sent from my RCT6378W2