Latest dTor Torrent Client Available

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Currently only ISOHUNT is built in. We have a much earlier version with a load of built in sites and a way to add your own, but we stripped it out during debugging after the RC release. Right now it operates well on most platforms, but some people still have issues, so when we get it more stable on more devices we can introduce that back into the software. It's done, just needs to be added.

-Jason
That sounds good. I did wonder about adding trackers manually, but it's fair enough that it's stripped out at the moment.

I downloaded an episode of Fullmetal Alchemist with no problem at all yesterday night, will try some more when I get back home today and do some logging for you.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
downloading issue

How come when I download a file the amount of mbs left sometimes starts going backwards like the server is taking the download back. I've never seen this before when downloading torrents.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I was downloading a 50 Mbs file and when it got to 48 it starting going backwards back down to around 43 Mbs and stuck. How does it just go back like that?

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I was downloading a 50 Mbs file and when it got to 48 it starting going backwards back down to around 43 Mbs and stuck. How does it just go back like that?
That's interesting, I've never seen that happen. Install Log Collector and send it to the dev. ;)

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok.. thats not supposed to happen lol :) Sorry about that... like good ol SeeK says installs Log Collector, let is happen again and send us a log to support@blueplanetapps.com and we will look at it. Strange... But.. stranger things have happened in the world :)

-BluePlanetMan

yes, it is very strange. i woke up this morning and the download was back down to 0 Mbs. :confused:

I will install the Log Collector send this to you as soon as i can. Thanks.

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Updated dTor dropped onto the market today. Now includes Flurry to help debug and track user errors. Please download this version and use it so we can get important feedback. Also, Major rewrite of the torrent engine being done, should be done over the weekend and will release next week. Hope to finally take this out of beta and into prime time.

If you are looking for the NON Market version... it is here

Thanks,

BluePlanetMan

SeeK

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Updated dTor dropped onto the market today. Now includes Flurry to help debug and track user errors. Please download this version and use it so we can get important feedback. Also, Major rewrite of the torrent engine being done, should be done over the weekend and will release next week. Hope to finally take this out of beta and into prime time.

If you are looking for the NON Market version... it is here

Thanks,

BluePlanetMan
Downloaded and installed (replaced my currently installed version). It now FCs when I start it for some reason. Already sent a log your way. :) I'm going to try rebooting my phone and all the other normal procedures. Glad to see updates though, keeping up the pace. :)

BluePLanetMan

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded and installed (replaced my currently installed version). It now FCs when I start it for some reason. Already sent a log your way. :) I'm going to try rebooting my phone and all the other normal procedures. Glad to see updates though, keeping up the pace. :)

Make sure you uninstall the previous version first and delete the dTor directory. We are getting good data... Thanks for the log. We added Flurry to dTor now which lets us get all kinds of good information about what is crashing the program. So look for solid performance coming soon.

BenMeijer

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Thank you for the app. Like the idea. I have an acer D260 which runs android, so I am interested in running dTor.
The first thing I noticed when I put dTor on my Samsung Galaxy I9000 (Android 2.1) is that ever torrent is on waiting. So I clicked Menu, Add, and found that dTor expects OI File Manager. Off course I use Astro. Nothing wrong with OI File manager, but please let people know about dependencies if that is the reason the dTor did not work immediately.

BenMeijer

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
So I put the apk from my Samsung on my D260, install, and it says.... trial period expired. On my Samsung it says i have 50 hours left.

bug?

mmm

Second: on my samsung I tried to load 4 torrents that have seeders. They either say error, waiting or stopped.

Anybody know why? and how to fix?

Will tinker with it some more.