Launching on AT&T

GQ50

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Cool, another phone for me to choose from. Let's see The Atrix, The Samsung Infuse, AT&T Thrill 4G(don't like the name), The HTC Inspire, The Samsung Galaxy S II and possibly the Nexus S if it comes to ATT. All to replace my Captivate. I luv the word options...

harley76

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
A salesman at the store level told me today ( after they looked it up in the computer) that the thrill is coming in the next couple of weeks....don't know if I buy it or not but it is a nice thought.

Frag x 3

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
A salesman at the store level told me today ( after they looked it up in the computer) that the thrill is coming in the next couple of weeks....don't know if I buy it or not but it is a nice thought.

Nope, that's BS. There's nothing in the computers that says so.

physicxnad

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
By the time this comes out, the SGS2 should hopefully be out as well. It's definitely going to be a hard decision when they are both out and in front of us.

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
from what appears in the specs its has a 3D display... sounds very intresting! I'd like to see that!
maybe I'll sell my Atrix and get this instead.....

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
WOW!!!! Seems like it is taking forever for att to announce this device. I might just say srew it and pick up the G2X instead.

s2h2golf

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
The picture of the phone in the press release has a date of June 26, 2011, Sunday on the weather widget. I am betting that this phone comes out this Sunday. Just a guess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci