Leaving Sprint, Need Some Help

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so today I'm going to be porting my numbers to Verizon, from Sprint. I'm working on getting the ETF waived due to the T&C's changing. However, I have a question. Do I cancel my sprint account before I go in and get my numbers moved over, or do I wait until right afterwards??

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so today I'm going to be porting my numbers to Verizon, from Sprint. I'm working on getting the ETF waived due to the T&C's changing. However, I have a question. Do I cancel my sprint account before I go in and get my numbers moved over, or do I wait until right afterwards??

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

The account will cancel once the port successfully completes, Sprint will send you a final bill...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Husker Z

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They'll switch that number to a individual plan.

Sent from my BUSA!

Thank you very much.

I'm sure I'll be in for a battle with Sprint, but at this point I don't even care anymore. I just have to get with a provider that actually works. 13 years with Sprint, but I'm done, it's terrible and I live and work in the hometown of their world headquarters!! Ugh!!

Ezduzit

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much.

I'm sure I'll be in for a battle with Sprint, but at this point I don't even care anymore. I just have to get with a provider that actually works. 13 years with Sprint, but I'm done, it's terrible and I live and work in the hometown of their world headquarters!! Ugh!!

Np, we've had Verizon for 8 years and its been great...

Sent from my BUSA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karl.stubbs