LED notification lights!?

gofaulk28

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I was hoping someone here could help me.. when I try to change my notification LED light to either orange or yellow, it shows up as green only. The red, blue, purple, etc. work correctly but not the orange or yellow.I tried using the LED tester app and when I tested the orange/yellow they still showed up as green. I can't find any info anywhere on why this would be doing this. I tried shutting the phone off and restarting, but I don't know what else to do? I really want to be able to use those colors! Thanks so much in advance. I have a galaxy s5 and verizon.

gofaulk28

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I just tried light flow and still didn't work. I set my texts to be orange and when I tested it the led light still shows up as green! I cannot get an orange or yellow light no matter what! Thanks anyway! I know it's just a minor annoyance, but my phone is brand new, I can't figure out what is wrong, very frustrating.

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
I just tried light flow and still didn't work. I set my texts to be orange and when I tested it the led light still shows up as green! I cannot get an orange or yellow light no matter what! Thanks anyway! I know it's just a minor annoyance, but my phone is brand new, I can't figure out what is wrong, very frustrating.

Check out the screenshot.
va8eneby.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

gofaulk28

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks, but I did try that app as well. Same result, when I tried to configure my message notifications to orange they still showed up as green on my phone. I just don't get it and cannot figure it out! I don't know what else to do?

gofaulk28

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
hanks, but I did try that app as well. Same result, when I tried to configure my message notifications to orange they still showed up as green on my phone. I just don't get it and cannot figure it out! I don't know what else to do? Its like my phone wont recognize those colors at all!

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Do you use a third party app for that? I'm asking because I don't see any setting where I can change the led color in the stock settings.

Posted via Android Central App

gofaulk28

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Panda, I didn't install any apps, I use something called message plus which came with the phone. I don't know if thats 3rd party app or not? It's under the advanced settings. I actually took the phone to a Verizon store today since I work by one and they couldn't fix it either. They said the only thing they thought is that it might be is a glitch in the app and maybe it would fix itself when the app updated. I did try to uninstall and reinstall it but still didn't help. Since I do get red led (during charging) and blue led(notifications) they told me it was not the phone itself. Who knows??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar