LED Notification Priority App?

gregski

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of an app that will give the notification LED priority over the Charging LED? So if my phone is on silent and it is charging I want to be able to see the LED blink green if a message is received, or any other notification I have set, instead of the light always being a steady orange.

impulse101

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? You never heard of LightFlow? If you have a Gnex you can change the LED color to 16million different possible colors, different priorties, different colors for each notification. The possibilities are endless. If you have a crappy HTC phone you are limited to like 3 colors LMAO

gregski

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? You never heard of LightFlow? If you have a Gnex you can change the LED color to 16million different possible colors, different priorties, different colors for each notification. The possibilities are endless. If you have a crappy HTC phone you are limited to like 3 colors LMAO

Thanks for the enlightenment Einstein.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

HTC phones are not crappy.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk