LG G Pad 8.3 Google Play edition announced

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Not yet. Someone already reported that Kingo doesn't root this device.

The File Manager included with the original GP is not on this version.

Sent from my LG-V510 using Tapatalk 4

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
@frakker So judging by your response you are new to Google devices huh? You understand Google does not include or support SD cards in there builds correct? Hence the reason I gave the poster a way to make this happen.

makailey3111

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Since you have a google edition lg gpad, can you confirm that qpair actually works on it. According to qpair app on google play it now supports the Google play edition. Trying to decide between the two models but really want qpair feature.

Any help would be awesome

Posted via Android Central App

makailey3111

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
All the same features. I can confirm this.

That's nice to hear since even the Google play sight says knock and qpair don't work. Those are pretty good features.

Any one having screen issues on google edition

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

rjrobins

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Haven't had any screen issues - loving the GPE tablet. It's beautiful and fast with no lag. Great to hear QPair can be installed! Being a G2 user, I would love Knock-On, but the timely updates won instead!

makailey3111

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Haven't had any screen issues - loving the GPE tablet. It's beautiful and fast with no lag. Great to hear QPair can be installed! Being a G2 user, I would love Knock-On, but the timely updates won instead!

Post if you get qpair working on it. Going to Anaheim from canada on Jan 1, so can't order it until then anyways from Google. Stupid rules

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Aredubu

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the black G2 and it paired with both tablets with no problems. I did have to delete Q Pair from the G2 first before it would pair with the GPE, but once done there were no problems.

Avenger

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the black G2 and it paired with both tablets with no problems. I did have to delete Q Pair from the G2 first before it would pair with the GPE, but once done there were no problems.

How did you end up rooting? Did you do the bootloader unlock and flash a custom recovery, or did the Kingo root method work for you?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza