Lg G2 - WiFi stuck on turning on

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

As the title says, the WiFi is stuck on turning on. Already did factory resetting and cleared ram. Also, I cleared the cache, which solved the issue, but 2 minutes later it went back to the problem again and now it doesn’t even solve. Bluetooth works fine though. Any solutions?

mieleko

Mar 25, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this also happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-32897

I was able to partially solve this issue. I deleted data of some specific applications, in definitions -> Applications, and now the Wifi is turned on. However, if I turn it off, the problem will come back. Now, although the phone has the Wifi turned on and connected to a network, there is no internet whatsoever. Any ideia what it might be?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which apps did you delete the data from? If they're apps you installed (rather than preinstalled apps), one or more of those may be the culprit that has to be completely uninstalled.

mieleko

Mar 25, 2019
Visit site
Which apps did you delete the data from? If they're apps you installed (rather than preinstalled apps), one or more of those may be the culprit that has to be completely uninstalled.

They are pre-installed apps. The data I deleted was in definitions -> apps -> app updates, google play services, google+, home, internet, software update.

Those were the ones, if I’m not mistaken.

Besides, I did a factory reset, so if it was from any installed apps, it would be gone afterwards, I suppose, no?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
That doesn't rule out a router setting issue, though. It's not that uncommon for once device to have an issue connecting, while others have no problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe