LG G3 and router TP-LINK wifi problem

witboy007

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello

I write this post cause i need your help. Today i buy new router. TP-LINK tl-wr841n
and i make router name and try conect with my phone LG G3
i make scrshoot
Screenshot_2015-03-24-18-43-30.jpg

i conectet with my router. and i can serch. this is no problem. problems is why i always see internet unavailable
before i buy this router i don't have problem with my old router.
Then i call my friend and he try conect with LG G2 and he don't have this problem. Then i call my brothen and he try with samsung s4 and also no problem. only with my Lg G3
then i go to my other friend. which have same router TP-LINK and same problem with my G3. who know what i must doing? or how i solve this problem?

witboy007

Mar 24, 2015
Visit site
hello again

now i have results for my test :D

1. i try conected with wifi on :
- asus router conected and open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
- linksys old router same open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
- linksys new violer router same open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
- Tenda router wifi icon dont have exclamation mark and open all sites but gamedesire, pokerstars don't work
my router TP LINK TL wr841n have exclamation mark on wifi icon and don't open online snopsen game on phone, nba and m.nba

then i disable wifi password. and try. and same problem.. then i call my 7 friend and all try conect with wifi

samsung s4 open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
samsung s5 open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
LG L50 open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
Sony Xperia E1 open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
Sony Xperia Z3 open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
HTC one open all sited and wifi icon dont have exclamation mark
Nexus 5 have exclamation mark on wifi icon and don't open nba, m.nba.com same like my phone

then i think.. how.. my g3 and nexus 5 have lolipop. maybe this is problem,.. but NOOO.. when i go to other router i don't have this problem.

now i don't know what i must doing. G3 and nexus 5 have this problem on my router. other phone don't have.

this is all what i know now

maybe somebody can help me

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My guess is that the Tenda and TP-Link routers have some kind of firmware issue, which is known to happen. Check out the manufacturer's support site and see if there are any firmware updates to install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annageebee