LG G3 and snapchat

Updated

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
I have and broken lg G3 (digitzer), I am currently using a Lumia 735 which doesn't have snapchat. I wish to start using snapchat but I was doing some research and found out that the LG G3 has some problems with updates when using snapchat. I wish to know is anyone using snapchat with the LG G3 has problems with snapchat, I wish to know aswell if the camera of the LG G3 is good using snapchat or instagram.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi there, and welcome to the forums!

I had an LG G3 for a little over the year, and used Snapchat for that entire year; with very minimal problems. I never had problems with updates, and the only time the app lagged or stuttered was from my own doing (i.e., I closed the app by accident while uploading a snap to My Story, etc.).

As far as picture quality goes with regards to Snapchat and Instagram, I'd say the LG G3 does a pretty good job; especially for its iteration in the LG G lineup. Obviously phones like the LG G5 will be better camera-wise because their specs are better, but the G3 takes decent shots and I really liked the camera settings (i.e., there was one that would really focus on the details of the shot - I think it was called "Magic Focus" - and I really liked using it). I really recommend tinkering around with the camera settings to see what you like most. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61