LG G3 Cases

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
The new otterbox is a treat....So slim..
pu7y9uju.jpg
unaty3y4.jpg
4ehyde7y.jpg

Sent from my LGLS990 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

urrl

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Passing by an AT&T store in Orlando Florida I decided to stop and check for LG wireless charging circle cases. They had one left. The Powermat device cost me $50 and the circle case came in at $59. A quick judgement is that the back which replaces the stock back cover is equally sturdy although the front flip cover is extremely thin and light. If you value real protection I would consider something else but this combo wirelessly looks cool IMO and seems to charge no problem.
0CA82E3E-orig.jpg
wish the texture was leather like Sparker04's

Last edited:

bikefish

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Is the circle case the only way to get wireless charging on the US-versions of the G3 or are back plates available that will fit other cases?

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Take the sticker off your volume button! Nice case, bought the same one myself...arrives tomorrow. :)

My gf almost took it off last night but I told her not to because I want to hold on to a piece of newness of my device, lolol!! You picked a great case! Enjoy! :)

Ventura726

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I had the Supcase Unicorn Beetle on my M8 and I loved it. Just got one today for my G3 and it looks great, but makes the width just a hair too thick for me. I also got a cheap plastic snap on case that keeps the width manageable with one hand, so I'll probably stick with that. Does anybody know if any company makes a frosted or smoke hard plastic slim snap case? That would be ideal...

doggy2965

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I have diztronic case from Amazon. Fit great lightweight with full protection. Also Verizon had tempered glass screen protector for 18 after discount. Best looking screen protector I've ever had.

Posted via Android Central App

ryland90

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HS5LRC0

I brought this case in a hurry, wanted something not to big and simple. Really shows off the phone and comes with a screen protector, which is pretty poor as seen in the photo, but that'll get you started. (£9) the notches on the corners let you see how thin the bezel actually is which is nice and makes the case flexible so you can the phone out easily.

QI charging works through the case, thankfully as I brought a ravpower 2-in-1 backup battery/wireless charger. £35 pounds also on amazon - that I would definately recommend (4800mAh) compared to the G3s 3000 and will keep you going for 2-3 days with moderate-heavy use. Also think it has an auto shut off of the coil when its fully charged.

photo1 (4).jpg
photo2 (2).jpg
photo3 (2).jpg

first time blog, hope it helps

xPNUTx

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Here are some pictures I took last night of my Spigen Ultra Fit and Slim Armor cases in the mint color. They aren't the best pictures, but they will do.

Ultra Fit:
Back - Ultra Fit.jpgFront - Ultra Fit.jpg

Slim Armor:
Back - Slim Armor.jpgFront - Slim Armor.jpg

I was really unsure about the mint color when I ordered it, but now that I see it I am really fond of it. It is a really nice mint color and isn't too 'Tiffany Blue' bright.

As far as the cases go, I really like the Ultra Fit because you can see the mint from the front view of the phone. There is a small lip the keeps the screen from getting scratched if you put it face down, and a bit of a lip behind the charging jack to give the bottom a little more protection.

The Slim Armor fits around the entire device and provides more protection. It fits perfectly and provides more of a lip for the screen. The only downside for me personally is that I can only see the mint from the sides/back.

akayyy

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Looks sharp xPNUTx! I ordered the Spigen Slim Armor in Metal Slate last night and I'm very excited to pair it with my white LG G3! I also have the original screen protector on like you do while I wait for my screen protectors to be delivered.

xPNUTx

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Looks sharp xPNUTx! I ordered the Spigen Slim Armor in Metal Slate last night and I'm very excited to pair it with my white LG G3! I also have the original screen protector on like you do while I wait for my screen protectors to be delivered.

Yeah, I hadn't even turned the phone on when I took these pictures, lol. I took them with my Note 3 and then activated the G3 :D

gazoo2010

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Going camping this weekend so i needed a case quick. Picked up an incipio and a body guardz glass screen protector...

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci