LG G3 spec and poster revealed

eddiea

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I know my words are powerful.. so Thank You.
But NO! Buy all means if you can live with the fact that the 2014 G3 is slower than the 2013 G2.. and you can live with the fact that all reviewer's mention the lag that comes with the underpowered 801 chipset.. Man.. Throw your $810.00+/- at the salesperson get your phone, circle case, screen protector and walk out a happy soul.. I admire that kind of loyalty to what is obviously a not so well thought out product.. Enjoy Your G3 ! or is it G1.9 ? since it's slower than the G2..? :)

No offense but I for one am getting quite tired of reading all of your posts about this subject. What do u want, a medal? I think we've all digested the point you've been trying to make, but frankly I wish there was a mute button.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Droid life review doesn't seem to reflect that at all. Their bench marks reflect a faster phone than the G2 also faster than the G5 and M8. But as I said earlier I will wait to phone is actually released then make decision on whether this phone is for me.

Posted via Android Central App

You got link for that? I cannot find it on their site. They didn't post full review on G3 yet.

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
anyone with any sort of intelligence when it comes to android, knows better than to buy or not buy a phone based on reviews..

have we all lost the ability to think on our own, or, do we now buy or not buy things based on what "reviewers" say about a product???

I for one couldn't care less what ANY review site or reviewer says about anything electronic that I am interested in; I have my own mind and my own brain, and if I think I want to purchase something, I will actually go out and try it myself, and use my own brain to come to a decision...What's even crazier, is this phone hasn't even been released in most parts of the world yet, but for some reason, some people have already decided if they love it or hate it...

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
No offense but I for one am getting quite tired of reading all of your posts about this subject. What do u want, a medal? I think we've all digested the point you've been trying to make, but frankly I wish there was a mute button.
No offense taken,
I have a solution for you.. when you see any post by "Raiderwill" simply skip over them... Problem Solved!
So.. you may want to stop reading and skip...*HERE* because you might get upset at some more FACTS about the underpowered G3... Take Care.

Now..
Here are some words out of the "Mouths of Babes" from Chipset Maker Qualcomm on the 805 SoC..

Qualcomm1_zps0a539653.jpg

QUALCOMM2_zps7f71871d.jpg

QUALCOMM3_zpscedb8815.jpg

Yes Sir.. pretty much sums it up when a Qualcomm Employee tells it like it is... Everyone have a Great Day!

Kilroy13

Banned
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
anyone with any sort of intelligence when it comes to android, knows better than to buy or not buy a phone based on reviews..

have we all lost the ability to think on our own, or, do we now buy or not buy things based on what "reviewers" say about a product???

I for one couldn't care less what ANY review site or reviewer says about anything electronic that I am interested in; I have my own mind and my own brain, and if I think I want to purchase something, I will actually go out and try it myself, and use my own brain to come to a decision...What's even crazier, is this phone hasn't even been released in most parts of the world yet, but for some reason, some people have already decided if they love it or hate it...

If I had listened to the people whining about the flex's 720p screen I would have missed out on an excellent phone with a beautiful screen, vibrant color display that blows my HTC m7's 1080p screen out of the water! And also you have to remember that Samsung pays people to come on here and troll the competition!

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site
It saddens me to think of all the people who will be stuck languishing in wait while their Facebook app opens 15% slower than it could have if only they had gone with the 805. Curse you LG!

wase4711

May 1, 2010
Visit site
If I had listened to the people whining about the flex's 720p screen I would have missed out on an excellent phone with a beautiful screen, vibrant color display that blows my HTC m7's 1080p screen out of the water! And also you have to remember that Samsung pays people to come on here and troll the competition!

SENT VIA MY LG G-FLEX ON SPRINT, POSTED BY ANDROID CENTRALS APP....LIFE IS GOOD✌
Yep, I have a flex and got it in February, and of course you know how horrible the "professional" reviewers said it is/was..
Before that, I had a HTC One MAXX, another FANTASTIC phone that was dead panned by the "reviewers", so I agree; who gives 2 sheets what any reviewer says about any phone..
Try it yourself, THEN form an opinion..

deadkenny64

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No offense taken,
I have a solution for you.. when you see any post by "Raiderwill" simply skip over them... Problem Solved!
So.. you may want to stop reading and skip...*HERE* because you might get upset at some more FACTS about the underpowered G3... Take Care.

Now..
Here are some words out of the "Mouths of Babes" from Chipset Maker Qualcomm on the 805 SoC..

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad89/Raiderwill/Qualcomm1_zps0a539653.jpg

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad89/Raiderwill/QUALCOMM2_zps7f71871d.jpg

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad89/Raiderwill/QUALCOMM3_zpscedb8815.jpg

Yes Sir.. pretty much sums it up when a Qualcomm Employee tells it like it is... Everyone have a Great Day!
So you posted some info about a chip that handles 3840 x 2160 resolution (4k). Since this phone has less than half the pixels I'm confused on what point you are trying to make. You have already dismissed it as a failure based on a few early reviews of a Korean handset with non-US software. Could you wait for it to be released until you tell us "I told you so"?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
So you posted some info about a chip that handles 3840 x 2160 resolution (4k). Since this phone has less than half the pixels I'm confused on what point you are trying to make. You have already dismissed it as a failure based on a few early reviews of a Korean handset with non-US software. Could you wait for it to be released until you tell us "I told you so"?
No...... Dead Kenny......... No... I will not wait...

805DONE_zpse6ab95fb.jpg

So very many of you want this Beautiful Phone so bad... That you REFUSE to except what review after review has tried to tell you..
The very same thing I've been trying to tell you.. but some of you were in SERIOUS denial.
Look.. They rushed to market to catch up with Samsung & HTC's release cycles and that was their fatal flaw and forced the use of an underpowered engine in relation to pushing 538ppi with improved performance over 2013 / 2013.5 devices..
The 805 was designed to do this.. The 801 simply was not. That's why Samsung and HTC are working on their Prime's with the 805.. come'on, you KNEW LG had to do the same with the G3.. they wanted so badly to keep up with the other 2 well.. now they have to swallow their pride like I said and just release their own Prime G3..
Hey.. Aren't you GLAD you did not spend your $806.00 and found this out?

You should be thankful and big enough to admit that I was right all along.

Sorry if my calling the G3 the "G 1.9" and what ever else I said upset so many of you..
But I was only speaking the truth... Raiderwill' s way :)
Now... just keep saving your pennies and wait for the Prime... I might just be right there in line with you now !

Last edited:

DocToxyn

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Putting all the supposed facts and articles and reviews and CAPS!!!! with pretty pictures aside, the end result is that your apparent vendetta against the G3 has become counter productive and has totally destroyed any current or future credibility you may have had from people subjected to your posts. There's your win, congrats.

Snareman

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Looks like things will calm down a bit now...

I agree - I read the reviews and take what I can from them, but you'll never know how they will for until you use them in your own way. Battery reviews are a prime example. There is no real way for me to correlate them watching a movie for 6h straight to my normal daily use. All I can get from that is relative info compared to other devices using the same test.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
FYI.. A post or two has been removed to preserve the quality of the discussion. Please remember, don't take personal issue with someone here in the forums. Debate yes.. Insult, troll and disruptive posting is not good for the discussion and the community doesn't want to read it.

Please use the report the post button in the future and if you ever have something to discuss the Moderators or myself is only a PM away and willing to hear what you have to say.

Thanks and carry on.