LG G4 First Impressions & Pending Review

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Out for Delivery....

Wow, Groove, ffejjj, Duncan, Murph all on board, great to see (hear) you guys.
This should be as good as the G3 forum (or better). Can't wait for Duncan to brick this one and bring it back to life....LOL.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site

This should be as good as the G3 forum (or better). Can't wait for Duncan to brick this one and bring it back to life....LOL.

Hey BB!! Good to see you man! Yeah, nice to see the usual suspects on board here! :)

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

In the process of setting up the phone now and installing all my apps. Phone feels great, and will be even better when I get a leather back!

Duncan1982

Banned
Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

Haha dam your memory is goood BB, i forgot all about that brick that wasn't lol

Posted via the Android Central App

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site

How quick is T-Mobile getting their preorders out? Added a line today around noon and chose the overnight shipping option. Crossing my fingers for delivery tomorrow but not letting myself get my hopes too high.

dotsin

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site

How quick is T-Mobile getting their preorders out? Added a line today around noon and chose the overnight shipping option. Crossing my fingers for delivery tomorrow but not letting myself get my hopes too high.

You should be fine if they actually over-night it. I ordered overnight and they sent it standard, mistakes happen. You should be getting it tomorrow

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site

Got mine on Friday! Pre-ordered with Verizon and got next day shipping. Coming from the Samsung s3 and I'm loving it! The camera is amazing. I'm not too impressed with the battery life. But I can't seem to put this phone down!

My S3 will officially be 3 years old later this month & still on the original battery. The phone gets shut off every night & usually good for 2 or 3 days per charge with my usage. Only gets tapped when tethering to a laptop. Still kind of surprised at the battery comment?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodweather2024