LG G5 - Start up problems

chriscorby

Jan 2, 2017
Visit site
Had my G5 for a few months now and always turn it off overnight. Normally starts up fine in the mornings once I put my PIN in and comes to life with fingerprint recognition after that. Every day for the last week I put my PIN in then it asks for my PIN again because the fingerprint method is "not available" - that is new because normally the phone would have been active after the first PIN. But when I reinput the PIN it says "wrong PIN, try again". I know it's the right pin obviously because we got past the first stage. I try the PIN, four five or six times before it finally recognizes it as correct and the phone fires up. What is going on?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Had my G5 for a few months now and always turn it off overnight. Normally starts up fine in the mornings once I put my PIN in and comes to life with fingerprint recognition after that. Every day for the last week I put my PIN in then it asks for my PIN again because the fingerprint method is "not available" - that is new because normally the phone would have been active after the first PIN. But when I reinput the PIN it says "wrong PIN, try again". I know it's the right pin obviously because we got past the first stage. I try the PIN, four five or six times before it finally recognizes it as correct and the phone fires up. What is going on?
Do you have a secondary lock screen installed

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeycee2017