LG Keyboard has stopped

A

AC Question

My LG phone is displaying the message, "Unfortunately, LG Keyboard has stopped." I can not text or use anything which requires use of the keyboard. This phone is not even a month old yet. NOT HAPPY!!!!!

dustirwf

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I followed the advice of going to SETTINGS > APPS and swiping across to ALL, and then choosing LG Keyboard, disabling, and clearing data.

It worked.

Swiping across to ALL once you are on the APPS page within settings seems to be the key.

I am REALLY glad I set my lock screen to a swipe pattern instead of to a password.

My LG Optimus Fuel is a StraightTalk phone.

mrdad8802

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
I just tried the tip of going to apps mgr. and doing a force stop and clear data. It still is not working.....keep getting the "LG keyboard has stopped working" notification. It is a LGL34C from StraightTalk, software version L34CV10c. Any ideas?

Optimal Supreme

May 12, 2015
Visit site
studiumcirclus:
" Do yourself a favor and install SwiftKey. So much better than all stock keyboards, you'll never look back Posted via the Android Central App "

Well to all first.. I tried all and i do me all.Mines a Lg volt. Nothing worked ,And I do mean nothing. I was able to get in .I wasn't going to reset .. heck no. it wouldn't even let me unselect .It was so bad that it kicked me out of the settings of the phone, and I couldn't unselect it in the first place. Well, now all is unselected in the LG part. So i used voice to go to the Play, and download this Swift Key it then forced the unselect of the pos lg keyboard.Listen to her she is right its cool. Koodos to studium its really cool , really not all things google are best pfft lol you go girl you go

Jeff Drinkwater

May 27, 2015
Visit site
Ultimate 2.....straight talk service.......is there a fix that can be done with the error message continually popping up?

Finally found where to force stop it & clear data....it worked...Thank you

Last edited:

Shantyler

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Go to SETTINGS then go to LANGUAGE & INPUT . then click default and change to US KEYBOARD!! Although u will not be able to access your "enojis" anymore because now the keyboard is just your standard keyboard hope this helps

Amberly Ok

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Mine did too but I ignored it because it had been doing it but nothing really happened until last night I ignored it and I set my phone down, I picked it up to put in the password and it wouldn't let me. I'm currently locked out of my phone. Help??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao