LG V10 Bootloop

brooklyn520

May 9, 2017
Visit site
My LG V10 went to bootloop a couple weeks ago while I was scrolling on face book. I had my husband oven bake twice and it actually worked both times but only for a couple days. But it was enough time to get my important stuff off phone. I bought the phone off ebay back in September 2016 and I have really loved it, mostly for the camera and the large storage. I kept reading LG warranty and it did not not look like it was under one. I decided to call them and the lady in customer service told me to send it if anything they will let me know if I have to pay for repair. And if I decline than it will be shipped back.

I went online and asked for repair and printed free fed ex label. I am hoping the repair will be free since I am unemployed. But if its under $100 it will be much better than the galaxy 3 that I borrowed from my mother in law. The thing is ancient! I am really upset that LG has this issue because I like the phone. But I might switch back to buying Samsung products in the future. I will come back and post when I see what happens.

Phillip DeVore

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I really like how LG has owned up to their problems with these phones and are helping us out but I have sent my phones back so many times now, I am washing my hands of the whole thing.

I just wish my V10 wasn't feeding me Bootloops this morning. Need to find a replacement today. Not LG. Not Samsung.

I will do everything in my power, but these manufacturers are pushing me in the direction of Apple. I really don't want that to happen.

j4ee

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I really like how LG has owned up to their problems with these phones and are helping us out but I have sent my phones back so many times now, I am washing my hands of the whole thing.

I just wish my V10 wasn't feeding me Bootloops this morning. Need to find a replacement today. Not LG. Not Samsung.

I will do everything in my power, but these manufacturers are pushing me in the direction of Apple. I really don't want that to happen.

I will not buy LG phone again too, even if LG finds out how to solve bootloop in future, looking at how LG sells a 1/3" sensor as a flagship and having g6 pro and g6 plus soon to cheat g6 existing users really make me feel sick.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I will not buy LG phone again too, even if LG finds out how to solve bootloop in future, looking at how LG sells a 1/3" sensor as a flagship and having g6 pro and g6 plus soon to cheat g6 existing users really make me feel sick.

How are new phones going to "cheat" users who bought previous phones?

You have a twisted idea of reality. New phones come out all the time. So do new TVs, new computer, etc. How does a new product coming out "cheat" users of the old product?

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
I've never seen anyone so bitter and misguided about a device having an issue. Dude...move on and get a new device from a different manufacturer or something. We get it. Your device bootlooped and you are mad at LG. Send it to them and they will fix it or don't and enjoy the paperweight. The choice is yours but move on please.

Adam Frix...you are just not going to change his mind. No matter how much common sense you throw at him. I'd just give up if I was you. LOL

Ejjba

Dec 25, 2015
Visit site
When mine bootlooped I went to Verizon and paid off what was owed got a sweet deal on my data plan and really great deal on V20.
Your right move on
By the way I love the V20
3 months no problems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej