LG V20 Delivered 10/19/16

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I am so hating right now...

I pre-ordered with ATT a couple of weeks ago- Paying more than everyone else, not getting as many "freebies", and receiving this a week after everyone else as well. Grr....

Thanks for listening.
Likewise ugh !? Oh well !?

9dd7a5a4c24fc210a839ecdec5722362.gif

juergen99

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
I am so hating right now...

I pre-ordered with ATT a couple of weeks ago- Paying more than everyone else, not getting as many "freebies", and receiving this a week after everyone else as well. Grr....

Thanks for listening.

Same here. I just don't understand why there is such a big price difference between carriers. I paid $30 more on AT&T for my Note7. With the V20 it's getting ridiculous. However, I know the second I get mine I'll forget all that in the excitement of getting a new phone (again) :D

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Same here. I just don't understand why there is such a big price difference between carriers. I paid $30 more on AT&T for my Note7. With the V20 it's getting ridiculous. However, I know the second I get mine I'll forget all that in the excitement of getting a new phone (again) :D

I'm more upset at the DRASTIC price difference. I'll get over not having it once it arrives, however the price difference is ridiculous. It's like the Wild West with these carriers and the pricing.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Dude at least the coffee will uuummmm ...... wake you up wink wink ??????

Just got a $120 credit (two different $60 credits) because I complained about the price difference, carrier inconsistencies, availability of the device from other carriers, more incentives and freebies offered by other carriers, and the fact that the phone will more than likely come in the ugly blue ATT box instead of the original LG packaging. lol

Have fun playing with your phones a week earlier than us ATT people... punks. :)

psurob55

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
pre-ordered today thru verizon...

wonder if it will ship immediately or if it won't come until the 27th. I can hope...

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Just got a $120 credit (two different $60 credits) because I complained about the price difference, carrier inconsistencies, availability of the device from other carriers, more incentives and freebies offered by other carriers, and the fact that the phone will more than likely come in the ugly blue ATT box instead of the original LG packaging. lol

Have fun playing with your phones a week earlier than us ATT people... punks. :)

I wish I had such luck with ATT reps. Both I talked to couldn't have seemed more indifferent to me saying id cancel my preorder and spend less on VZW.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Whatever.........I don't want one..........not right now at least.......I can wait.......lol!

......Enjoy you lucky bastards!! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord