LG V30+ warranty?

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Is it still 2 year warranty coverage on this phone?

And what about screen replacement, do they offer a one time free screen replacement? I just ordered one from a carrier, but LG said they don't replace screens for free, but the warranty does cover anything that goes wrong with the phone for 2 years. Must register within 90 days.

Anyone have any experience dealing with warranty issues with this phone? Any guidance and direction will be certainly appreciated.
thanks

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Screen replacement usually means "I dropped my phone and the screen broke" or "I sat on my phone and the screen is crushed". If the screen has a manufacturing defect, they might replace it. (But manufacturing defects, other than single dead or stuck pixels, which they won't replace the screen for, are extremely rare.)

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Screen replacement usually means "I dropped my phone and the screen broke" or "I sat on my phone and the screen is crushed". If the screen has a manufacturing defect, they might replace it. (But manufacturing defects, other than single dead or stuck pixels, which they won't replace the screen for, are extremely rare.)

Yes Thanks. As with Samsung they replaced my Note 8 screen from burn in. Also light bleed was an issue and I received a verified new phone from Samsung as well.

But a 2 year warranty on a phone is a very nice thing to know.

With my Note 9 it's under carriers Asurion insurance which is pretty good. Just didn't know for sure what was LG's promise.
Thanks

Thanks for clearing that up.