rkbrummel

May 26, 2012
Visit site
I have had the same problem and I hate it! I had the original Evo before and it started doing the same thing after I had had it for about 2 years, but only with certain apps. A guy at Best Buy told me it was just because the app that I had just exited took a lot of power or something. This phone does it after every single app I exit, even if I was only using it for a second. Help!

rkbrummel

May 26, 2012
Visit site
Did some more digging and found the problem! It worked great for mine!

Originally Posted by baddoor:
Finally found it out:
In settings => developer options, there's an option at the bottom to force applications to shut as soon as not actively used. you have to UNCLICK that option. and restart your machine. (you'd think that option wouldnt include the main launcher, but whatever).... Problem solved!

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Did some more digging and found the problem! It worked great for mine!

Originally Posted by baddoor:
Finally found it out:
In settings => developer options, there's an option at the bottom to force applications to shut as soon as not actively used. you have to UNCLICK that option. and restart your machine. (you'd think that option wouldnt include the main launcher, but whatever).... Problem solved!

Whoa, that's active by default? Really? Doesn't that kind of kill multitasking as well?

stockkid07

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I posted a thread with this problem. Haha. Yeah I have the same issue. I knew what this thread was about just by the title. Isn't that sad? Every app I exit. My sense has to load. I don't get it. Hopefully an ota comes out.

Reactions: dalex7777

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
need to merge the several threads on this including the "crashing sense" ones.

The issue with sense reloading often when exiting an app also started with my original evo recently (when it had not done that before) , so it's interesting what is going on here as its happening with the LTE now right off the bat.

Since my original evo was rooted and I had a lot of settings tweaked I had messed up something.

As for the 2d, acceleration suggestion, I checked out the One X forum at Xda and several posts There say it improves performance, but not sure yet if hurts battery life.

stockkid07

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Well I had it on and always crashed. Turned it off. My apps worked. I tested it three times. Everytime was on. Right off the bat. app failed. when it was off. It always loaded. I know that's the problem. I don't see why tho.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fitcapsule3