Lockscreen Shortcut

anon(3783942)

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to take the phone and camera shortcuts off of the lockscreen? I forgot how to do that

Posted via the Android Central App

Denny P2

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My suggestion - just change the whole lock screen. :D I personally like Next from Microsoft. But there are other lock screens on the play store. :)
But, to answer your question - I have no idea. I don't like the HTC lock screen. Since I bought the phone I have been using Next Lock Screen.

Denny P2

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I decided to turn on my HTC Lock Screen to see if I could remove those....but this is what I found:Screenshot_2016-02-29-06-49-57.png No shortcuts on my screen.

Denny P2

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Oh man I'm so stupid. I thought that this was in the HTC form. hahaha :D :D
My phone (Desire 510) doesn't have a fingerprint reader, so I don't know. You could download it and see if it has such options. In the meantime I'm gonna do a little googling to see if I can find a way to remove those from your lock screen or to find a lock screen app with finger print options :)

Denny P2

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
I found a chat with the Samsung customer service. They stated that the option to remove the widgets had been removed with the lollipop update.
I also found a lock screen app. It's called C Locker. It says that it has fingerprint unlock but it might not work with every device.
Latest Update:
~~Pattern Unlock added
~~Security Selfie, auto taking selfie and email you when PIN/Pattern Attempts failed
~~C Locker now supports Samsung Galaxy S Series Fingerprint Unlock

Note:
~~Please try the FREE VERSION before buying, some of the features may not be compatible to your device.

anon(3783942)

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
I know about the widgets not being supported anymore. All I wanna do is remove those shortcuts and not have a different lockscreen

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WyattEarp