Lockscreen Wallpaper

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to change the lockscreen wallpaper yet? I can't for the life of me figure it out. Found the homepage wallpaper and lockscreen pattern stuff but nothing on changing the wallpaper.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone figured out how to change the lockscreen wallpaper yet? I can't for the life of me figure it out. Found the homepage wallpaper and lockscreen pattern stuff but nothing on changing the wallpaper.

I was able to go into one of my pictures that synched with my online Picasa web albums (that blew me away by the way), and when I clicked the picture, I got a box that asked me if I wanted to set that picture as my lockscreen wallpaper and well as my standard wallpaper.

Edit - This was done from the Gallery by the way. It doesn't do the same thing from the other wallpaper categories.

Then you can go back into Wallpaper from the settings menu and change the homescreen wallpaper back to whatever you want.

Haven't been able to find another way to do it yet though.

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Cool ill try that. You'd think they would have all the standard wallpapers able to be used for both instead of only media album pics. Silly omission. Thanks.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Cool ill try that. You'd think they would have all the standard wallpapers able to be used for both instead of only media album pics. Silly omission. Thanks.

Ahh so in the settings posted by JosephD above, you can pick from the wallpaper gallery as opposed to just the picture gallery.

remii

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Settings -> Display -> Screen Display
Under "Lock Screen" click "Wallpaper"

You can also set the position of the clock on the lock screen between bottom/center/top here as well!

I bumped into this on accident this morning :)

Awesome just what I was looking for. Thanks for this!

RamboDroid

A|C Fanboy
Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I tried applying a clear gif as my lockscreen wallpaper and nope it renders black. Thought maybe I could get it where you see though it.

Also I got a feeling if it was possible the LWP would be a big battery drain if at as a lock screen.

epicflorida

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Lockscreen Wallpaper- HELLLLPPP!!!!!!

This is a strange request.. but I took a pic with my GS2 (sprint) Epic Touch....and I set it as my lock wallpaper...but my SD card got erased...and my lock screen wallpaper pic that I took is still there..I like the picture.. and want to email and save it so its not lost.. how can I do that? I cant seem to find where the pic is saved anywhere on the phone?

thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlgulliver