Lollipop release. Massive update!!!

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
More OD3 firmware, see post #1, releases for the worldwide model, G900F, on unbranded and lightly branded phones with the following CSC codes...

DBT = Germany

NEE = Nordic Countries

MOT = Slovenia (Mobitel)

OXX = Bosnia Herzegovina

OXX = South East Europe

VVT = Bulgaria (VVT)

(more releases in posts #45 and #58)

For more information about CSC codes and your firmware, see, 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

Last edited:

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
hey ironass i got a update but it failed,and i checked under software update in about device but it just says latest update has benn installed.
what could this be?

Posted via the Android Central App

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Do exactly what it says in the link provided...

"#1.8. Your FIRMWARE

To locate your current firmware version, (not baseband/modem), go to the dial pad and type in...

*#1234#

This will give you your, "Version", details in full, usually 3 lines of information which are all relevant. The important one to note in this case is the first, "AP:", (a.k.a PDA), detail. This is important because, as previously mentioned, some models have had a number of updates and improvements to their original firmware."

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
my last 3 digits shows OC2 in AP
quite surprising though my mums note 3 exynos just got lollipop OD3 which is the latest one right?

and in sammobile the latest firmware for my carrier is OB5

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
my last 3 digits shows OC2 in AP

Totally meaningless without the rest of the details I requested. I even underlined full in my post...

What are your full version details as per #1.8 of 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide?

quite surprising though my mums note 3 exynos just got lollipop OD3 which is the latest one right?

The Note 3 OD3 release is NOT the same as the S5's OD3 release! It just means the 3rd build of the month of April for that particular model. See #1.9 of 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

and in sammobile the latest firmware for my carrier is OB5

Who is your carrier and what is your country???

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Samsung are really pulling out all stops with both the unbranded and lightly branded phones to get this amazing Lollipop firmware out a.s.a.p.

More OD3 releases for the international, worldwide, model G900F on CSC codes...

3IE = Ireland (Three)

WIN = Italy (Wind)

OXX = Ireland (Meteor)

ETL = Czech Republic

BHT = Bosnia ( BH Telecom)

For more information about CSC codes and your firmware, see, 40 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

BR34KF4ST

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
the latest update for me according to sammobile is OB5 is it worth the update or i wait at OC2 until OD3 comes out?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
the latest update for me according to sammobile is OB5 is it worth the update or i wait at OC2 until OD3 comes out?

An update from Samsung includes bugfixes, features and enhancements for Lollipop.

As you seem unable to post your country and carrier or version details, as per posts #68 and #70, I cannot comment on whether there is likely to be an update from Samsung in the near future.