Looking for beta tester for a new unbrick method for sprint and boost phones

tommyjoesanders

May 2, 2012
Visit site
I am looking people who has bricked LG Marquree. You will need teamviewer for windows only too get involve. Please let me know If you want too try it. Please let me know If your sprint or Boost Mobile User and also please let me know what firmware version you are running.

Thanks Everyone

Marty Parrish

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a bricked Boost Marquee. I am stuck at the recovery screen and cannot select a option with the menu key. I am willing to let you give it a go if ya like.

Anibal Lopez

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Mr. Tommy my brother long time no speak. I'm sure you remember me after all the hours we spent trying to get my Marquee to boot back up and crazy *** Aymee's Elite. Anyhow I just ran across this post and was curious as to if you ever came up with a fairly reliable way to get a Marquee back from the brink. After all the grief with Aymee's Elite and my Marquee I had a bad taste in my mouth for LG Phones so I decided to get me an hTc. Anyhow I still have this brand new Marquee that only had about 20 hours of use on it and it still sucks as a paper weight. I'd like to get it to boot again to use as as a spare or when I'm out in the boat or on the jet ski . I'd rather have an accident with it than my hTc. Anyhow doc hit me back when you can get a min pleaase sir. 706-251-0189. Thanks man.