Looking to buy a s8 case that will fit my needs.

beckytigeress

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I don't want silicone or tpu material possibly no rubber as it might feel like silicone. I would like it to have a kickstand but it's not required. What's more important to me is drop protection but it's a plus if you can recommend me something I can buy at best buy with a kickstand that will not scratch the phone or get in the middle of my texting. A good answer will be most helpful.

Philipmom

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
spigen tough armor would likely work for you. I've used it on my past 3 phones. In best buy they have platinum cases which are seidio cases with their own branding which are very similar but will have that silicon feel to them. OtterBox will have the best drop protection, Spigen is a good middle of the road with a stand but not in best buy.

TFBisquit

Apr 23, 2017
Visit site
I have the spigen tough armor and it feels solid. Has the stand on the back.
I also have a silicon body which feels like soft rubber. But the Spigen feels stiff and hard.
Excellent choice imo.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Spigen is good, but I prefer the Otterbox Defender. I've had phones really mishandled in that case, not just dropped, but flung - and not a scratch or shock problem. A bit expensive (but much cheaper at Amazon [and it only takes about a week]), doesn't feel like silicone and has what functions as a kickstand that doesn't feel as if it could get broken off - the belt clip. If you want "build feel", the Defender has it all over the others.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21